Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Easy Crock-Pot Dinner

Hey guys! Tonight I decided I would cook dinner for my family! So I started looking through some different recipes and looked on Pinterest for a while.
But once again I didn't have time to run to the store, so luckily I found this yummy recipe that I already had all the ingredients for!!
Saving time and money again!!! :) That will probably be what most of my recipes consist of, because why spend the extra money when you don't have too?

I found this recipe on Pinterest but unfortunately there was no link for it :/ But, in the description of the picture were the ingredients, so I just made it up as I went along!

Creamy Chicken over Bow Tie Pasta

Prep Time: 5 Minutes 
Cook Time: 4 Hours

Incredients you will need:
2-4 Chicken Breasts (Depending on how many people you are cooking for, I did one breast per person)
2 Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Block of Cream Cheese    
Italian Seasoning
Directions:

Start by turning your Crock-Pot onto high, and set timer to 4 hours.
Add Chicken Breasts into Crock-Pot
Add desired amount of Italian seasoning
Next you pour both cans of Cream of Chicken Soup over the chicken breasts.
Now you add block of Cream Cheese. {I cut my block up into multiple pieces so that when cream cheese melted it was evenly distributed over all areas}
At this point you can add more seasoning if you want more.

Now just sit back and let the Crock-Pot get to cooking!!


Once your Crock-Pot has about 15 minutes left or so, fill medium sized pot with water and set eye on high, so the water can start to boil for the noodles.
Once water is nice and bubbly, add box off bow-tie noodles.
Once noodles are fully cooked, remove from heat and strain noodles completely.
And you're done!!!!

Grab yourself a plate or bowl, put some pasta in first, then a piece of chicken (at the point chicken will be very soft and easily shredded with a fork), and last but not least some sauce from crock-pot!

And there you have it! A very cheap, easy chicken pasta dinner!!!

My fiance absolutely loves spicy foods, hot sauces, etc. so he added some hot sauce to his bowl, and it made it even tastier!!

Hope you try this meal out, and you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we did!!

Until next time!!
Alyssa









 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment