Monday, January 7, 2013

Meet my Family

Hey guys! I figured I would share a little bit about myself and my family so you can kind of get to know me a little better!

I have an amazing family who has always been there for me, supported and loved me! They're pretty great! We are not a perfect family by any means.. we fight, argue, disagree, and may not always get along, but at the end of the day we all love each other.. and that's all that really matters in my opinion. :)

So lets start!

My parents Dave and Sandra have been married 22 years, and have 4 children.
 
                                                      Mitch, Kevin, Alyssa, and Cory

My oldest brother Kevin (27) is married to the most amazing women Jennifer, who have two children together.. my heartbeat itself Kaylee and Neyland. They are such a sweet little family! They have been married for 4 and a half years!



Kaylee my niece who is almost 5 years old, is the most beautiful girl who has the sweetest heart! I love her with everything within me!!! She is so smart, sweet, and loving! She is also OBSESSED with Justin Bieber ha!
Neyland who is almost 2 years old, is the cutest little man that I've ever seen! He has so much character and personality! He is so cuddley and loving! He loves balls and cars!
They are the sweetest gift to our family and we are so blessed to have them!






Mitch my second oldest brother (23) is married to his best friend Sarah! They are a very sweet and Godly family! They have been married for 4 years now! And hopefully will have children within the next few years!



And Cory who is my youngest older brother! He is 21 and a very Godly and intelligent young man! He is works full time and is very active in his church! He is very sweet!
                                         P.S Ladies.. He's single! SO get him while you still can;)

And of course (not saving the best for last or anything ;)) there is me Alyssa the youngest.
I am engaged to my amazing fiance Kristopher! I work full time for my father's business and I am also a nanny! Children are my passion and I can't wait for Kris and I to have some of our own!





So there it is! My family<3
I am so lucky to have each and every one of them in my life! And  I love all of them very much:)

So maybe next time you'll get to meet my future family.. The Huppert!!

Until next time!
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment