Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Future Family!

Hey guys! I've introduced you to my family already and told you a little bit about us, so now I am going to introduce to my soon to be In-Laws!!!

My Fiance and I recently went to New York, where his family lives and where he lived before moving here! I had the privilege of meeting his family and getting to know all of them!

So meet The Hupperts!

Jason and Kimberly are Kris' parents! They've been together for 21 years! They have two children Kris the oldest and their daughter Brandy. They are both very sweet, funny, and outgoing people!


Upon meeting them, I didn't know what to expect, I was nervous and excited at the same time! Once I finally met the both of them they immediately made me feel like part of the family! They are fun and full of life!

Next there is Kristopher!!!! My fiance! 
He is 22 and lived in Arkansas as a child, later moving to New York.  He is a very smart and caring person. No matter what he's going through or dealing with, if a friend our family member needs anything, he's the type of person to put his problems aside to help them with theirs.



Last but not least, Brandy!
Brandy is 20 and a very outgoing beautiful women! She is graduating college soon, and is extreamely smart. Brandy has been dating her best friend and love of her life for 5 years now. Ryan and Brandy make such a sweet couple they are funny, sweet, and so cute!! Both of them welcomed me with open arms and made me feel as if we'd been friends for years!
Aren't the adorable??

I am so happy that these special people are now part of my life! They are amazing and such fun people!

This is us in the City!!
Kimberly, Jason, Brandy, Trudy (Rick's wife), Rick (Kimberly's father), and Ryan at a restaurant on their trip to Niagara Falls.
Kimberly and Brandy being the princesses they are!! So cute!
My soon to be sister in law and I in the city!
Brandy, Kris, and I. They are the sweetest siblings I've ever met!
Jason, Kimberly, Kris, and I on a tour bus. Jason and Kris being silly of course!!


Well there you have it! There is my soon to be family! I love all of them so much already and know my love for them will continue to grow. I'm thankful and excited to soon be able to call them my  family!

Until next time!
Alyssa









No comments:

Post a Comment