Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Boys:)

Hey guys! How was everybody's weekend? Sorry I haven't posted the past couple days, I have been so busy with wedding stuff and work that I haven't had a chance. I haven't been feeling well the past couple days either :/

I went to our wedding venue, Plantation Bay the other day with my bridesmaid Veronica and my mom, and squared away some details with the linens and catering. We also went to a Bridal Show! It was my first show, and it was lots of fun! They had tons of different booths with all kinds of helpful information!

But anyways!!

Kristopher and I have two a dogs Burrito and Beau! They are both chihuahuas, one apple head and one dear head. We absolutely love them!!!

 Burrito is the brown one and Beau is the black one.
They are sooo sweet!

I got Burrito a year ago when he was 4. I was in Salt Lake City, Utah and was at a humane society. I was looking for a Siberian husky, when I saw Burrito. The lady at the pound said that a family moved away leaving him all alone in their backyard, although she had no idea why because he was the most behaved dog they had. I took him out and started to play with him, when I read his report that said he had been there the limit of time allowed and if he was not adopted within two days they would put him to sleep :(
So of course... I had to save him and take him home!
He flew from Utah back to Florida with me the next day and I am so happy that I got him!!
The day I got him in Utah.
Burrito now :)
He is loved by my entire family and is the best dog I have ever had!!


I got Beau one day as my mom and I was driving down the road. A man was holding him with his arm all the way stretched out, holding him over passing traffic. We pulled over and asked him if everything was okay, and he told us if someone didn't take the dog he was going to shoot it. I automatically grabbed the dog out of his hands and said I will take him!!
You could tell the man (who had his young daughter with him) didn't have much, and he told us he needed money for gas and his daughter's field trip (who knows if that was true or not), so I looked in my wallet and gave him the $40 cash I had.
Beau the day I rescued him! SO CUTE!
Beau now :)
He is so loving and playful! I am so happy that I got him that day!



When Kris and I first started talking, he met the boys and fell in love with them! He has loved them and taken care of them since he first met them! We joke around calling them "our sons" and my parents refer to them as their "grand-dogs"!
So with the two of them, and Kris and I we have a little family, and we couldn't be happier!

Until next time!
Alyssa






No comments:

Post a Comment