Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gooey Cookies and Cream Bars

Hey guys! How was everyone's week? My was long and stressful! But this recipe makes up for the entire week! I've taken on a new job, have been having car troubles, and my family got a new addition!! You will see who it is in my next blog post!!!

Do I have a treat for you?!?! I found this recipe on Pinterest, and had to make it immediately!! It is very sweet and chocolatey...and not on my diet for sure! But everyone can splurge every once in a while, right?

My cousin Daniel helped me make them:)

Gooey Cookies and Cream Bars:

Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 23-25mins


Ingredients you will need:

1 box of Devil's Food Cake mix
1 stick of butter or 1/2 cup of softened butter 
1 egg
14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
15 oreos 
White chocolate chips
Milk chocolate chips (not pictured) 


 
 Directions:

Preheat oven to 350

Cover 9x13 baking pan with Aluminum Foil.

Spray pan release cooking spray generously over tin foil.

  Mix box of cake mix,eggs, and butter in a bowl. Use your hands to kneed ingredients together.





Press dough firmly into pan.
Break oreos into pieces and spread over chocolate dough.
Pour can of sweetened condensed milk over the cookies.

Add chocolate chips to the top.
I didn't have milk chocolate chips so I used the mini Hershey bars I had!
Bake in oven for 23-25 minutes!!

 And there ya go!!!!!


Wait until it cools, use a butter knife and cut into bars!






Pour yourself a glass of milk and prepare yourself for a sweet chocolatley explosion of goodness!!!

Hope you make this delicious treat and enjoy it as much as we did!!!!!

Until next time!
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment