Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello my name is Alyssa:)

Hey Internet world! My name is Alyssa Adams (soon to be Huppert!!), I am 19 years old and am engaged to the world's greatest man and my best friend Kristopher. I have never made a blog before so I am new to all of this! My blog will consist of a little bit of everything! Food, Projects, Animals, Pictures, Family, Home decor, and of course Wedding stuff!!!! I will be going through many changes in the next few months.. moving out and getting my first place with my fiance, MARRIAGE, and so  much more! I feel like this will help control my stress and maybe inspire/teach you all some things along the way!
So bare with me as I start this whole thing and hopefully I will have much much more coming soon!

Until next time!
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment